Friday, November 16, 2012

Certain

This week I've been thinking about God's plan for me. There is so much uncertainty and it takes a lot of faith to trust God's plan. I have found it especially difficult to not confuse my path with my destination. I was really troubled yesterday and so I went to the temple that evening. While I was waiting, I read a scripture in D&C 58:3-

"Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter." 


That was an answer to my prayer!!! I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that I need to trust that His plan is better than mine. That is what trusting Jesus is all about! And I am so grateful that He is the one certain thing in my life. I know that I can always depend on Him, rely on Him, and trust Him. I know that we are not forgotten and that great things are in store for us! Another answer to a prayer I had came from a quote by Horace Bushnell:  


"Trust God for great things; with your five loaves and two fishes, He will show you a way to feed thousands."


I know that He will make great instruments out of us!  




No comments:

Post a Comment